piston problem

Alb_FR_accord

what's up guys. my problem is that my #1 piston keeps braking my exaust valve. now i changed the head engine twice and still it does brake my exaust valve. i don't know what is wrong with it. first i thought it was a folty head engine but it broke the same valve at the same #1 piston with another headengine. now i ambout to buy a 3rd head engine but i need to know why does it brake my vavles. if u guys have any idea please help so i can fix the problem while i am changing the head engine. help i am runing in a 3 cilinder honda man and is sucks big time

i was told from honda-tech that i have to check the rod nuts if they are securely fasten. now i got an idea that they are located lower park of the engine(bare with me please) but i have no idea of what they look like. can someone show me a pic of how they look and what do i have to do to check if they are securely fastened. and i read a lot about e the kind of engines hondas have. what kind of engine a 90 accord ex has like what's the name like f22 h22 and does it have the same engine of the accord dx lx 90-93.

sorry about the stupid question (i am new in engines)

tx for all ur replys

go to an auto parts store and pick up a haynes or chilton they will give you pics and instructions on how to check your rod bolts, but it is hard to tell since you are only breaking one valve unless some one who knows what they are looking at has it off. if it had only broke on one head i could have sugested checking the valve lash but since it happened on to you might want to be careful doing the timning belt like everyone else said.

my timing i think it's ok because i had it checked by many people. even when i put the second head engine i had the timing done by a friend of mine who finished lincoln tech school(autoschool). he has a honda too so he knows what's he doing. the thing is that my valves breake everytime i come out of the highway(95) here in philly. crap man i am realy considering of puting a another engine in my car. let me ask u another question. do 90-93 lx dx models have the same engine with 90-91 ex 2.2 accord(bare with me please) the reason i ask is because i get mixed answers from other peple so i wanted to ask the profesionals u guys. because i saw a 92 two door lx with 129k for the engine they asked $300. so are the engines ok with my 2.2 ex. again thanks for the answers.

so ssr can u tell me why my 31 piston brakes the valve, or better of are the 90 dx lx engines the same with my ex one and are the engine mounts going to go right in the engine compartment. so can i make my ex work with a dx lx engine?

English please, I couldn't understand that.

sorry man when i wrote that i was in class. my question is why does the piston brake the same valve(timing is ok)??? do the 90-93 accord dx lx have the same engine as the 90 accord ex??? if i buy a 90-93 lx or dx engine will i be able to put it on my 90 accord ex????? do i have to modify the mounts of the lx or dx engine so they can work on my 90 ex? what engine do u suggest i buy because i have seen a lot of lx motors for $400. i hope i was clear enough

Archived