ZC

SIR_VTEC

the avatar is going too slow for my a.d.d., i'll have to watch the rest of it tomorrow at school. while we're off topic...the picture in your sig doesn't work buddysol. not the one of the sol, but the one next to it.

anyways, wasn't there another thread about this a long time ago? was it you sir vtec? mike might be able to help, he used to have a zc crx

BUddy: yea the avatar is tempting to watch huh...thats why i got the thing haha but yea its pretty funny.

Optional: yea i think i did and i didnt get too many answers.

Bigbird: Well i have a 89 integra DOHC non vtec 1.6L and have a 91 SI ECU....well i was told that would be the best set up for the motor...but ever since ive had the swap it was running rich...what they told me when i swapped the motor since its a JDM motor its always going to run rich....i thought it wasnt true...ive seen ZC swaps in DX models and they run perfectly fine...but i think they were USDM not JDM..but i dunno let me know what you guys think? huh

MODS: Intake, headers, 2.5" straight pipe exhaust, also there is a fuel pressure hooked up im not sure what its running at in somewhere in the 20's that i know of at least...like 25-27 range...but yea thats about all the mods that are done.

put it this way my spark plugs are charcoal after a month and i change it that frequently and also i dont not have a cat...i have a 2.5 inch st8 pipe exhaust...but im pretty sure thats not the reason.

from what i was told i should use a 91 SI civic ECu because thats the best for my car...so i dunno...let me know if you find out anything different...was ur motor JDM or USDM? Also did you have the DOHC ZC or SOHC ZC? and what year was ur ZC...i knew it shouldnt runt rich, its been running like that for sometime now so i dunno...let me know asap what may be the problem...also was ur check engine light on when you swapped motorS?

really? hmm, i mean yea i dont understand why my check engine light would be on because all my other guys have swaps and JDM at that and no Check engine light.....hmmm.well i'll try switching ECU's...and i'll update you.

Archived