2019 pilot apple careplay

I have a new honda pilot and im having an issue when i plug in the apple car play which requires a usb connect. I will loose a call where the other person cant hear me but i can hear them. At first it happened when using google maps and as soon as she said turn i had loss. My wife has had it happen numerous times without gps. Anyone hear of this issue? Its been to the dealer twice already for apple car play issues. Now their blaming it on apple.

• 7 months later...

I also have a new honda pilot 2019. My apple car play goes in and out. I'll be listening to spotify and then I get a message that I am not connected. I have used multiple cords. Sometimes if I restart the car it will then work, but who can do that without pulling over? I have been taking pictures and video as it seems intermittent. I fully expect Honda to blame it on Apple. Frustating with a car with 3000 miles.

Archived