new TL

I got my 04 TL about 2 months ago, everything on it, 6spd which came with the Brembo brakes, which i was stoked about.....however, after the first week they started squealing horribly loud, and have continued, im coming up on my first oil change, and plan on telling the dealership about it then, but just wanted to know if any others have had similar problems....just figured the higher quality Brembos would squeal louder then the discs on my 98 durango.....

i have heard new brembos sqeek and also smoke when they're new. give it time and maybe it will go away. ask your mechanic about it when you get the oil change but thats what i heard.

Congrats on the new buy! take pics and show us the interior! i love the interior for some reason..

yah...interior looks nice...love it. i have a sprint bluetooth phone now, all i need is a car to pair it up with. That leaves me the TL, BMW, Mercedes...and the Prius!? Hmmmmm....one of those cars doesn't belong... :laugh:

Archived