Slow Section-PICS of JDM Honda Legends

Well, this section "other Acuas" is kinda slow, so I thought I's post some JDM Legends that I found-enjoy!!

P1.jpg

P1.jpg

One of my favorite JDM kits

P1.jpg

17083.jpg

I'll post more in a minute-it's a japanese Legend forum and the pics take a minute to load

any difference between USDM and JDM besides tha 1 piece headlights?dose the JDM legends have vtec, quad cam? anything?  :laugh:

Not really. The JDM Legend engine has 220hp and the USDM has 200. But our type II motor (93-95 coupes and 94-95 GS sedans) has 230hp. There is a JDM motor called the Alpha Touring-no one has really gotten a straight answer as to how much power it has.

Also, over in Japan the Legend has much more aftermarket available.

I don't think there's much power difference. The Alpha and Beta models on the Honda site both have the same C32A engine specs putting out the same 215ps.

EDIT:hmmm...alpha touring, didn't catch that part. Well, found a place that says the touring model was 235ps. If that helps any...

I don't think there's much power difference. The Alpha and Beta models on the Honda site both have the same C32A engine specs putting out the same 215ps.

EDIT:hmmm...alpha touring, didn't catch that part. Well, found a place that says the touring model was 235ps. If that helps any...

I've seen a lot of different specs for the Alpha Touring motor. People swap JDM motors into USDM Legends sometimes after they blow a headgasket, but know one has been able to find an Alpha Touring motor.

And yeah all the Legend motors were esentially the same motor, all C32A. For the USDM Legends (Type I and Type II) the difference is the top end of the motor.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived