It's quiet, too quiet

Xeryon

A couple weeks ago the spam issue finally came to a head when some 75 pages of spam posts were made in under a day's time. I sent some messages to Drew and he appears to have gotten a handle on the situation. The problem is that all the regular users, including the die-hard few that were trying to work through spam-central, have all disappeared.

There is no point in getting all wishy-washy about how the site has decayed. It would be nice if a few of the holdouts would return and if site moderation was moved to someone that still uses the site. A little leadership and a couple fresh posts every day go a long ways.

Edited by Xeryon

I haven't been on here in a while. Still rocking the del sol but might end up getting rid of it at tax time though. I have kinda gotten bored with Hondas to be honest. I think most people who have been in the Honda game for a while like most of the OGs on here have pretty much seen every kind of Honda build there can be. Every swap has been done for the most part including a Subaru sti motor in an EG hatchback and a Chevy big block in an Integra. I really cant think of anything done to a Honda that I haven't seen before. I still check back on HF every blue moon and will probably continue to do so for a long time. Hope everyone has a good Christmas and a Happy New Year. Till next time HF