Midnight Drags

EGRacer

the drag races at IRP are happening right now and have a lot of good races from what i saw. i was there for about 3 hours and saw some wild races like civics versus integras and wrxs vs some old muscle cars. i mean ive seen s10s eat itrs allive. i mean all of these cars are pulling 16 and under runs. i cant believe it either that there are baout 200-400 people there and its only 3 hours into it. gosh this is an amazing event. also it ends at 12:00

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

they have the PRI late night drags in Portland and street racing at lower liver road at vancouver lake in vancouver across the oregon border to washington

theres alot of street racing everywhere in cali, san jose, san matao, frisko, san diego, sac town, most dangerous place to race in cali, its probaly santa cruz, kinda like racing downhill in initial D..

• 2 weeks later...

dont worry, cops down in santa cruz are scared driving down that area in the dark :laugh::laugh: besides few of the cops know that we race there anyways,(((sometimes we brive them so they dont tell, hey it works, and as long as we dont get caught, its kool)))

!!we have us a rat!! - grand theft auto 3

oo and the area, san jose, san matao, frisko, san diego, sac town, theres cops anyways, thats why we have radars, its not like there gonna get helicopters and race with us :p:laugh::laugh:

• 1 month later...
Guest QbanHonda

I just found out of new places here in FL where people are getting together for the races. I'm waiting to go one day and check it out. I will take pics and post up if you'd like. Plus its street legal as I heard. Cops are out there checking it out also we gots Fire Rescue and Ambulances near by. They say its like the only place they are letting people get together as long no fights or any endangerment is involved. LOL Well hope to keep you guys posted.

Archived