lowering springs

kilpatty43

I had a pair of skunk2 coilovers on my old Accord and they seemed rather stiff. I would have to lean more towards the Eibach pro kit. I would like to save up my money to get a Tein suspension kit for my Integra. BTW I recognize you from HAN.

-Will

• 2 weeks later...

I like H&R springs and am planning on getting some in teh spring time. Every review I have read about them for Integras has been nothing but positives. I mean 1.75 front / 1.5 back, you can get more sexier than that. It all depends on you though, Eibach are good too, just read reviews and try to find pics of Integras with them to visualize what your car will look like. Good luck man. Oh, and the Thrashers? Come on dude, haha

Holy crap....

Darksaints back.

Stay back.

i second that! i have him on my buddylist and he gets online a lot, just not on the forums. STAY BACK!

anyways, i had teins on my civic (darksaint was my inspiration for those actually) and they were awesome. i'm about to put h&r's on my eclipse...so input will come after i get them installed.

Archived