buying new honda what

Alb_FR_accord

what's up guys. i have a 90 accord ex but it's giving me a lot of crap. anyway i am about to buy another car for my self. i like it to be fast. now what kind of car u guys think i can buy. i ming spend about 6000 for it and this in a public auction. so what kind of car u think i should buy. what kind ot transmision and what kind of part's will i be able to put iin the car to make go fast and never stop. lol. u can say whateer u want. by the way i want to spin in turns like the race drivers do. lol

if u have a dream car u can write about it.

are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet..................

yeah man i like civic too. since i am new what do u mean by swap the engine and what is the difference of the ex one from the other ones. as i said i am new to these stuff but give me time and i will learn. if put more horse power in the civic what about the fuel tank. that crap is not going to last long enough. am i going to put a bigger fuel tank with a biger engine. about the del soul that car is only going to tempt me to snick under the body of 18 wheelers. lol like the movie.

if u got any idea for a new car for me write here so i can know what to look for

swap = dohc engine swap, don't worry about it...if you dont know what it is or what engine to swap in then go to honda-tech.net (net? com?) and learn more there...but i doubt you'll be doing a swap.

ex civic's have the vtec engine. still sohc though.

no need for a bigger fuel tank with a differen't engine, all honda's were meant for gas mileage so you don't have to worry about running out to fast. you'll still get probably 300 or so per tank, depending on how you drive.

it wasn't del sol's that went under the trailers of semi's, those were civic's. its not real, you can't do it, don't try it otherwise you will die and people will post the story all over forums and laugh at you. just remember to have a buddy follow you to take pictures.

92-95 civic hatch or 2dr

92-95 del sol (although i doubt you can find a decent 95 sol for 6k...)

early 90's prelude

oh man i saw a civic hatch 97 manual at the public auction. i saw it from outside. a friend of mine who worked there told me that i can easyly get it for 6000 and it's low miles too. it's nice man i'll see if i can get it next mondey.

yo optional i know they were civic but i said what i said becaue on my first honda accord was lower 2 inch and one day i was next to a semi and i was wondering if my car can go under . when i was in my wonderland mind i didn't realize i was getting closer and closer to the semi man. thank god my bro yell at me man. that was f*cking funny. but i would never do that crap man. hell if i see a sami i run from them because i worked with 10 ton trucks and if those bitches are dificult to drive then uhhhhh sami scare me. anyway i'll see if i can buy the hatch one thanks for the ideas about the civic and for the website.

more ideas write about it

sami-------------run motherfracker run

if i ever got a hatch it would be a 6th gen for sure...is it an ex?

i lowered my civic about 2 inches and i could almost fit under the semi trailers, i drove up to one in a parking lot just to see how close it was and i was suprised to see that if i lowered my car about 2-3 more inches then i could go right under...but i'd only have like 1/4-1/2 inch to spare. not worth it because its way to dangerous...but it would be pretty cool to see a real video of it. maybe i'll check kazaa later tonight, but i doubt i'll find anything.

hey man i didn't say u don't know crap man. i just said chill with the f*cking words don't call people retarded because it's not a nice thing to say. if u say that crap here in south philly u get ur legs broken man. so chill. about ur ideas we know that u have a lot because we read what u say to the other people. and that is good helping the others. so take it easy. ur blood sugar might go up lol. and i was just tellling the guys that what kind of stupid idea i was having and that is it. aand about spining in turns what meant is when i see the videos on i mesh i see that in turns the drivers burn their back wheel the go sideways but they don't lose control ok. that is what i meant. and what ever i do is my f*cking bussines. if i want to f*cking fly that is ok and i will ask u if u know any way or have any idea how i can fly lol joke now do u have a any idea of what kind of car i have to buy otherwise chill and give ur dream car. that is all i am asking yo optional thanks man i got a lot of help from honda tech thanks man

Archived