Clear targa top

dan1sol

A long time ago i was looking at del sol's and i came across a picure of a del sol with a tinted targa top. I dont remeber where i saw it at. Has any one ever seen them before. I think they were only made in Japan let me know if you know anything about them.

• 1 month later...

just to let ya know... i have one in my sol (black tint) i love the little buddy... :wub:

THE CHICKS LOVE IT and it's a very unique mod that not many ppl have. it also comes in handy when you pull up to those big bad truck boys with their jacked up ford(i live in the mittle of fukin nowhere hickville usa) and get a glimpse of them through the top rite before you wax their v8 ass w00t

by the way, does anyone know the weight of the cleer ones compared to the ftock ones??? just curious cuz i don't have the stock one nemore.

You don't save much weight in the top, since most of the weight comes from the mechanics of the lock and stuff. Which is why I chose not to take part of the whole carbon fiber tops that TeamSol was making.

Archived