Newbie - help

RPM

Right.

From the UK, just about to turn 19 and come into some money - so I'm selling my Vauxhall Nova and looking to buy a Gen2 CRX, as I've loved them for ages!

Definatly opting for the V-Tec model. I'm generally quite useful when it comes to cars, but I haven't a clue about CRX's. So, if any decent, knowledgable people on here could help me with my questions, I'll be a very happy chappy!

1) What size wheels will it take, without rubbage? I'm either looking at 15's, or if the car will take it - 16's. So basically, what's the tyre/wheel limits?

2) How much should I lower it by? I'll be going for springs alone first...40mm? And will this still be fine with question #1?

3) What are the specs? I'm not sure whether UK and USA specs are different, but if anyone can give me another page, or decent statistics about the car's speed, and dimentions etc, then I'd appreciate it.

4) Anyone got any sites to pictures with lots of CRX's? I'm still not focused, on which wheels to purchase for it...so if anyone can set me up with a few pages of as many CRX's as possible, then I'd be happy.

Cheers guys...I understand how irritating newbies can be, especially the Brits aye lads?

ok well i know the crx over there is also called the del sol over here so im wanting to know which one ur talkin about. if ur talkin about the 88-92 CRX Hatches then yes most everything that has been said is true. hell i have seen 18s put on a crx but they couldnt lower and had about 1/4" tire. i would 15" Spoon SW388 and drop it with Eibach springs. but yes any 15" or 16" wheel will fit no problem

• 3 weeks later...

Archived