lemme get this straight

Zomgzack

ok i have a 94 del sol si, auto.

i can put a b18c motor in it, with a new tranny, im not really 100% on what tranny is good or anything

this is my first tune, and isnt the b18c the same thing as a type r integra motor? and im gonna change it over to manual

this should be a complete swap right? without any new wiring really

well.. if youre buying one with an automatic transmission its not a ITR trans because they did not make an automatic ITR nor did they make an automatic GSR if i recall correctly.. so its more than likely a ITR or GSR (SiR-G) with an LS, GS, RS auto trans

as for engine codes that refer to the B18C it could be either the ITR or GSR (SiR-G in japan) you can tell by what the intake manifold looks like the GSR has a horrible IM with butterflies that actuate during vtec

pictures for you to tell..

B18C-R

Dc2Reng.jpg

B18C SiR-G (GSR)

b18c1_4__63258__93581_zoom.jpg

youre welcome :)

so i should be able to switch everything straight over (basically) except the auto to manual? i just want to be 100% before i jump into it.

does anyone know how hard it would be to switch from auto to manual, and if it would be just easier to buy a new shell sell my sol and put the engine and tranny in the shell? thanks for all the help btw.

Archived