Some honda stuff f/s

hondapower238

Heres a list of some parts i have, email me back if intrested in anything, thanx

Supra Style Wing w/ Led 150$

Front and Back back bumper Wingswest 200$

Magnaflow exhuast with extra pipe welded for custom installation 75$

Dropzone Coilovers brandnew in box 80$

Sony CDX M630 headunit 70$

EMAIL ME AT HONDAPOWER238@AOL.COM FOR PICTURES AND FURTHER INFORMATION

So you have an ITR 5 lug swap, B18C block, B16A head and tranny, ITR FD, Quaife LSD, TEIN R series coilovers, AIR and DTR manifolds, Hondata, Volk, and more? Please, people who are distributers or dealers arn't complete fracktards. And I didn't say $1,000. I said $10,000, and that is just for my engine. People who actually deal or distribute know that ANY business is business. Just ask CRG7.

:stupid:

HAHA, YOU GUYS ARE A JOKE, EXCUSE ME FOR RELIZING HOW RICEY A CIVIC IS, AND SELLING MY CRX, ALONG WITH SELLING ALL MY RICEY JUNK THATS ON IT, HEHE YOU GUYS GOT BIG MOUTHS FOR HAVING A CAR THAT HAS THE SAME HP AS MY HONDA LAWNMOWER......... WANNA KNOW SOMETHING ELSE CIVIC OWNERS...... ITS ACTUALLY FUNNY WHEN A BOTTLE OF PEPSI HAS MORE LITERS THEN YOUR ENGINES....... HEH.....

HAHA, YOU GUYS ARE A JOKE, EXCUSE ME FOR RELIZING HOW RICEY A CIVIC IS, AND SELLING MY CRX, ALONG WITH SELLING ALL MY RICEY JUNK THATS ON IT, HEHE YOU GUYS GOT BIG MOUTHS FOR HAVING A CAR THAT HAS THE SAME HP AS MY HONDA LAWNMOWER......... WANNA KNOW SOMETHING ELSE CIVIC OWNERS...... ITS ACTUALLY FUNNY WHEN A BOTTLE OF PEPSI HAS MORE LITERS THEN YOUR ENGINES....... HEH.....

heheheheheheshut up. what do you drive now? any car is only "ricey" if the owner "rices" it out, which you did. you just made yourself look like an even bigger idiot.

1. You're the damn joke for being a ricer.

2. Your Honda lawnmower doesn't have 97hp.

3. Wow, at least you learned lasdt year in 1st grade when your teacher tought you math with pepsi bottles.

Anotrher troll who needs to be banned.

HEHEH YOU HONDA GUYS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL, AND NOW I OWN A 2002 AUDI S4, TAKES A RICER TO KNOWS WHAT HE DID AND CONTINUES TO RICE UP HIS CAR...... TAKES A REAL enthusiast TO RELIZE WHAT KINDA MISTAKE HE MADE... SEEMS LIKE I MADE THE CORRECT CHOICE MY V6 TT MADE ME RELIZE...... AND PLEASE DONT REPLY TO HOW I SPELT "RELIZE" I KNOW I SPELL IT DIFFERENTLY THEN YOU KINDA PEOPLE, BUT HEH IF YOUR CAR AINT GOOD, TRY TO MAKE THE LITTLE THINGS BETTER... HEH!

w00t looks like idont hafta bother talkin trash, it's the truth too. and ssr, you just dont know crap. and dd whatever, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. boring. yall dont know crap. so what if i get banned. yall just abnegating.

Did anybody mention that this ###### can't spell??? Hey even though I own my own speed shop if I buy crap from you will you use the money and buy some Hooked On Phonics???

Hey I have an all motor Civic (no turbo, supercharger, nitrous nothing, yet) that I guarantee will walk your asses!!! I'll race you for pinks on whatever piece of crap you drive if you even have a car.

P.S. Don't worry I'd sell you your car back--- for three times blue book! :laugh:

Archived