My EG! New to this forum!

mavericvang

del Sol retard... daddys garage? Seriously? Try to be offensive and i might consider an insult.

lol you really think i was tlkn to prolly the only person that looks like he didnt open some tuner mag, find a civic an start ordering bolt on's? haha your prolly the only person that knows jus about anything on this fkn forum, js.

oh, an yet again del Sol's are for faggots! (that better?)

Jdm, get me a better pic of your avatar.

Haha, I haven't been on here for a couple years and I forgot about my avatar. That's a photo of my ex. I had a better quality photo but the old laptop crashed and I lost everything. That avatar is the last piece of evidence.

• 2 weeks later...

i came here to get my questions answered just like everyone else on here, all most people want to do is bash what others have on here. Itd be a good site if there wasnt so many people that think its funny to hop in an tlk shit. its point less actually. Besides you do oenought posting and commenting for the rest of us, all i have to do is sit back and let you do what it is you do.

Archived