My EG! New to this forum!

mavericvang

• 2 weeks later...

just because he got the same lip dont mean you get rid of yours. just go for your own look. lol no point in bagging on eachother on forums. just chill out guys.

everyone has there own taste. but yeah...its my daily driven car. not plannin to do much. lol just like you said 94-2-door. half-ass stock. honestly i dont even

think mines is all that. i get jealous when i see other niceass eg's around. anyways, happy thanks giving guys.

thanks guys, and as for you jdmgsr, wtf is that? a del slow? oh...yeah thats what i thought. talk all the shit you want, all i wanted was an opinion. yours is stated and as for you, thats one shitty ass del slow. idgaf what you got under that hood, its fracken horrible.

you guys are all hyped on here, theres always somebody who has better shit then yours so quit thinkin your a badass an tlkn shit. nobody really gives a frack, honestly you should all prolly get outta your dads garage and actually learn wtf is goin under the hood of your honda. jus sayin..

BTW, Del Sol's are for faggots :)

i dont like him. i bought an OEM si lip.

thats cool you dont like me brother, you also dont know me:) when you learn this is a place for people to tlk to other people that are into the same shit (ie. HONDA/ACURA((modding)) then you learn that the shit talkin is kept to Facebook.

Archived