SRS problem

ImportGirl82

...ok..i took the scrrews out of my seat and moved them around...and that was last night...when i put everything back and started my car it was fine...now the next day the light is on..well i checked all the srs plugs and they are fine...

and a little bit ago iw as ghaving problems with myu srs system...so....

three things i looking for:

is there a way to reset the light manully cus maybe i fixed it??

is there anythuing else i should look at....

or u think it the same problem...

I only asking because i trying to rule out all possiblites because if it something i done it wont be warrantied... so i try everything before i go to the dealership....

any help will be very well appreciated...

Take it to the dealership, have them look at it, if you ask before any repairs are made, they have to tell you if it's under warranty or not. If whatever you did altered the cars wiring in any way, it won't be under warranty.

that what my plans are..i checked out everything and everything is plugged in...i going to paly dumb because everything is back in...and a day after the light went on..for all i know it could be a recurring problem...but just to make sure arnt the srs plugs yellow?

I wouldn't play dumb. My dad catches probably 98% of people who have a problem and play dumb, so there is a good chance that your areas Honda service manager (or whatever Honda calls them) will catch it.

• 2 weeks later...

something really stupid.. a clip for my seat belt was disconnected...i forgot to cehck for the driver seat...i got so pissed i couldnt get a screw in the passnger seat so i totaly forgot the driver side clips..but they didnt cahrge me..once my car got in i was out like a light...

Archived