Resent Nissan Bashing

ThuGin

I will not tolerate Nissan bashing here.. Im only gonna warn you 1 time.. Do It again and the only way you all will be talkin is thru post cards.. This is your only warning.. be smart before you even reply to this.

WTF?

If you don't like Piss-on I mean Nissan bashing don't read a Honda forum dumbass! That's like me going on a Mustang forum and saying don't talk crap about Camaro's. crap happens man. This is a Honda forum, not a Nissan forum. I know that http://www.HondaForums.com looks a lot like http://www.NissanForums.com but you misstyped it pal. Sorry.

BTW: Why should we be afraid on anyone who only has three posts???? Oh yeah, I'm not. If you meant to come across as a hard ass that's going to beat someone's ass for talking crap, come to my door. Better yet, come into my house and we'll share a beer. Cause then I can shoot you in the face and say you were trespassing in my house. Peace out. Have a nice day! :D

Oh you'll wait huh? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

You mean disappear cause nobody cares you're a punk bitch talking crap?? Yeah that's what I thought.

Hey Mr. Wizard, why don't you just zap through my monitor and beat my ass right now!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh::laugh: Oh if you were here I'd spit in your face bitch!!! :laugh::laugh:

Dude, you're retarded.

1. Car bashing is allowed.

2. You can't do anything to any of us.

3. If you have all of your 7th and 8th grade friends come and troll about dumb Hondas, they will all get banned.

Nice try tough guy.

EDIT: P.S. You can't even spell recent.

Archived