'03 Accord

zishan

well here it is. I was kind of expecting more out of it. While it does look better then the current accord, it still looks boring. I was hoping that it would be more stylish. Kind of like the new altima's.

roy_accord-01.jpg

roy_accord-02.jpg

roy_accord-03.jpg

I think there is a bunch of taping done over the tails to make them look the way they do. Hopefully when the pull the tape off, they will look awesome...

maybe to hide the car from spies such as people named zishan?? LOL jk zishan! i dont like the tails either but hey...it is different

I wish i had taken those pictures. the bra is on there so people don't know exactly what the car looks like. also yah it does appear to have taping on the tails. should look better in production version. this was just to show you the lines of the car. Looks much better then the current versiond but still a lil bland. It'll still sell like a honda though.

Archived