i hate tegs

lionel

!!! i just found out the last car i owned was a stupid prelude. i had a honda but that was all it was to me, a stupid honda. that's right, stupid! well, i was talkin to my friend to see what he remembers bout that white pos i had, he said it's some old school prelude. i only had that honda cuz my other car passed away and plus i was leaving oki soon so all i needed was a basic car, so my dad helps me get one for free, well it turned out to be honda. hahahaha. god, i was ashamed. HONDA=Had One Never Did Again bleh . i thought i'd share my feelings. hey honda ppl, no hard feelings. by the way, plz dont take nissan body parts and stick it on your dumb hondas. stick with your own crap. god i wish i was back in oki, where honda is strictly economic, nobody wastes their money for a honda unless it's free due to pcs'ing. stupid hondas, man, god, i never felt so disgusted owning one. never will again.

by the way, yes, go ahead and flame me, this honda forum is not exactly the perfect place to flame a honda, but i thought i'd share my memory of owning one. i guess i was temporarily one of you guys. yah and call me ignorant, i think that one is inevitable.

Tell you what man, I have a 2000 Civic Si that I happen to be very proud of. I have the money to buy a nice car, unlike you. So seeing as you do not please don't take you jealousy out in the form of crap talking. You do realize that's all crap talking is right?? Bad mouthing someone to make them look lesser to yourself or others so to make your image look better. Thanks butthead have a nice day! 8)

Tell you what you wanna run em some day let me know. I'll be more than happy to show you what these pieces of crap can do. :smoking:

lol ban me, who gives a fawk. and jealousy??? why would i be of your dumb hondas. especially living in okinawa, i have owned far better cars than those dumb craps. bigbirdsucks, ignorant, i knew that one was coming, but i told yall, i was gonna share my feelings nonetheless. hey trepid, you wanna "own" me cuz you banned me before again. you are weak like the rest of the f*cking room, all yall go fawk yourself, ban me ban me ban me. just remember, you are pathetic, especially rx7bitch, god, where do you get your f*cking information, "gts is rb25det" you ARE f*cking STUPID. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

w00t

i hate nissan's...they are pos cars. my friend has one and the damn thing hasn't left his driveway without a problem that he had to take days to fix, its such a crappy car. oh yeah...its a 1989 thats been wrecked and run like hell all its life with 180k.

what the heck do you expect when you buy an old car that hasn't been taken care of? if you would mature a little bit and buy a newer honda you'd see how reliable and great they are.

it wont be the first time these honda mods banned me, trepid decided to add alittle something on my profile, you can read it on the left.

and you are very incompetent, i just schooled you on skyline gts and all that. damn you are very stupid. i been to okinawa, you piece of crap, ive seen what has what. you gettin false information, and tell the person you get your info from he's a stupid idiot.

r32 gts=rb20de, r33 gts=same, r33 gts25=rb25de, r33 gts25t=rb25det, do you get that, dumbfrack??? get it in your head and shut up already.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAAHAHAHHONDASUCKSITREALLYREALLYSUCKSHAHAHAAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHONDASUCKSITREALLYREALLYSUCKS

AHAHAHAHAHAHANISSANRULESNISSANRULESNISSANRULESAHAHAHA

im jus playin, i love my 1987 Accord LX POS...

it wont be the first time these honda mods banned me, trepid decided to add alittle something on my profile, you can read it on the left.

and you are very incompetent, i just schooled you on skyline gts and all that. damn you are very stupid. i been to okinawa, you piece of crap, ive seen what has what. you gettin false information, and tell the person you get your info from he's a stupid idiot.

r32 gts=rb20de, r33 gts=same, r33 gts25=rb25de, r33 gts25t=rb25det, do you get that, dumbfrack??? get it in your head and shut up already.

Dude, you didn't own me. GTS's are RB25DET's. While the plain jane GTS isn't, there are variations of GTS's which are RB25DET's. Go home.

Archived