Sign in to follow this  
monster152

wanted: 1990-93 honda accord cb7

im looking for a 1990-93 honda accord cb7. 5spd, 2door, little to no rust, idc if its running or not but needs to have everything there. if you no where there is one or you have one pm me. thanks!

I have a 93 accord whose engine just died, think it was one of the pistons. It has a bit of a oil leaking issue. The inside is in great condition. A/C works. Its white and has around 220,000 miles on it. I was gonna see what I could get fro scrap from it or just keep it and try and turn it into a dune buggy, but if your interested I could get pictures for you. I live in Knoxville, but like I said the car doesn't run. Send me an email at gstubblew@gmail.com asap. I gott deal with the situation but would like for someone to get some kind of better use out of it. It was my first car