Welcome to Honda World

boostingcivicsi

Hello everyone!

Name's Leo. It's awesome to find a good forum these days, most of them are bull usually. Right now i'm driving an 02 Civic Si with a K20 swap that I picked up about 6 months ago. Right now it's sitting on some mods, and a nice GT35R turbo. haha. Other car is a 97 Supra TT. I don't know why I bought a honda, but I always loved the high rev goodness!

Normally people with MKIV Supra's don't know WHY they buy sh*t as they've got as much money as they do.. Seems to be an issue for them.

DOEN'KNOE Y I BAWT EET

Normally people with MKIV Supra's don't know WHY they buy sh*t as they've got as much money as they do.. Seems to be an issue for them.

DOEN'KNOE Y I BAWT EET

Haha I wish man. I really do. To get my Supra, I actually bought it 3 years ago, when I was 18. Yeah, I know hard to believe haha. I worked all summer, and through my senior year in HS, and saved up 12,000$ in the bank. I got lucky and found a guy who had my Supra, and he got swiped down the side, a guy was drunk and just came over into his lane and scraped up the the passenger side. No major damage, car had 95k on it, and was bone stock. I paid him 15,500 for the car, did the work myself to fix that scratches, and got it painted for $1,000. I got a personal loan for the 3,500$ to pay for it.

So here I am today. I own my own business now, and work doing that.

own biz doing what and where are you located?

I'm in Miami, FL. I'm originally from Pennsylvania, but moved down here after finishing college. I wasn't born in the states. I got a loan from a good family friend to start a computer business here in Miami, and it just got bigger, so now I have 3 different stores. I got 10k from that friend, rented out a shop and lived in the backroom for a few months until it really picked up, then bought an apartment here when my credit was better. Life story haha.

Archived