New

creativedisco

So, I figured that I'd go ahead and make my introductions. I've got a '95 Honda Civic that I picked up off of Craigslist after my accident about two years ago. Oddly enough, though it's one of the oldest cars I've ever owned, it's also one of my favorites (not to mention my first Honda). I haven't made many modifications to it yet, money being hard to come by and all, but I did put in some new speakers, radio, and a new intake shortly after buying it with the leftover insurance money.

Hatch, coupe, sedan, pics?

Coupe, DX. Manual everything. I'd give you pics, but those take forever as I'm a perfectionist with my photography. I've already got a ridiculous backlog of pictures from this past fall/winter that are awaiting a spin in GIMP.

By the way, I just realized how much a pain in the ass it is to find a Reman. manual rack and pinion. What irritates me is that most of the parts stores would claim that they'd have it, but when I'd actually go into the store, they'd suddenly discover that no one was making those things anymore.

oh they have them but there is no way in hell you want to buy it! i thought i had to get a new one for my car, came out to be $734.. good thing i didnt need one, your best bet would be checking junk yards then buying necessary parts from autozone, advanced, kragen, etc..

Archived