name that part, oil leak

mongo

I have a small oil leak, coming from an unknown to me part, located passenger side of valve cover , mounted just below the cover breather tube at rear of valve cover, has a solenoid on top of 4 inch triangle shaped plate with a wire connector,,,has three bolts holding it,,,,i removed the bolts and there are two ports, one has a plunger stop in it, i guess it has something to do with oil pressure? the gasket is flat allowing oil to seep down engine to make a spotty mess.....i need the gasket, help me identify the part.......

Yes, i dont know, but that is the part, well the part on top that is separate from the massive part,,,so, what can i call that part in order to find that rubber gasket,,,or think they are sold as a set...,thanks....

just kidding,,i'm sure the parts guy will know, now that i know what the part is,,,thanks,,,you are a sweetie

Archived