Jump to content

name that part, oil leak


Recommended Posts

I have a small oil leak, coming from an unknown to me part, located passenger side of valve cover , mounted just below the cover breather tube at rear of valve cover, has a solenoid on top of 4 inch triangle shaped plate with a wire connector,,,has three bolts holding it,,,,i removed the bolts and there are two ports, one has a plunger stop in it, i guess it has something to do with oil pressure? the gasket is flat allowing oil to seep down engine to make a spotty mess.....i need the gasket, help me identify the part.......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, i dont know, but that is the part, well the part on top that is separate from the massive part,,,so, what can i call that part in order to find that rubber gasket,,,or think they are sold as a set...,thanks....

just kidding,,i'm sure the parts guy will know, now that i know what the part is,,,thanks,,,you are a sweetie

Edited by mongo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.