88 Honda Civic CRX Swap B20!

Vizzion

Sorry to ask another currently same question! Here is my current plans. I have a B18b out of a 1994 Acura Integra LS Automatic, and a YS1 tranny out of a 90 Acura Integra with axles from the the same year currently sitting in my garage but I have second thoughts. I have know been offered a B20 out of a 2000 CR-V and was think on purchasing this engine but I am not sure of the bolt up process and parts that it would require to put this engine in my car, and if it was possible. I was wondering if any of ya'll have done this swap to a crx, and what will it take to make this 2000 engine work in my crx. Also do ya'll think it would be best to continue with what I was working on or proceed with the next application. I've also thought of LS-VTECH or as they would say CRV-TECH, but was not sure. I was hoping ya'll could clear this one up for me. To all those that post I appreciate the help on helping me out,Thanks

huh

I've also thought of LS-VTECH or as they would say CRV-TECH

It's VTEC, not VTECH... Anyway, LS-VTEC and CRV-TECH are two different things.

I see you posted this thread on H-T, you should get your answers on there relatively quickly, but here is mine and most all of the H-T members....

S-E-A-R-C-H

Yeah we'll why don't you try the search stupid it has nothing usefull , and I could care less. I just need some help not stupid rude ass people.

1. Well.

2. I don't need to search, I already know all about it.

3. www.google.com

4. I wasn't be rude, nor am I an ass.

5. Go home.

• 1 month later...

Archived