the process

93d3ls0l

ok so heres some pics of what i've had to do to my new civic to get it lookin sharp and on the road

this is the old car

oldcivic2.jpg

oldcivic.jpg

after i stripped parts off for the new car

fendernbumperoff.jpg

the new car

CIMG4703.jpg

CIMG4702.jpg

CIMG4696.jpg

stripping parts off the new car

CIMG0012.jpg

being a dork while my girl took pics

CIMG4701.jpg

CIMG4708.jpg

new car with old cars body parts

CIMG0015.jpg

spray bombing it.... i know i know. lol

CIMG0018.jpg

CIMG0017.jpg

CIMG0019.jpg

being a dork again

CIMG4709.jpg

putting my girl friend and lil sis to work cleaning the interior

CIMG4710.jpg

after everything was done

CIMG0020.jpg

CIMG0021.jpg

ill get some more pics of the finished product tomorrow it took me 2 and a half days to do all the body work and swap motors out i started monday night at 6ish and finished this morning at 10ish. its really smooth drives nice started right up first try, the only thing ive noticed is after driving for like 20 minutes the c.e.l comes on it doesnt throw it into limp mode and as soon as i cycle the key it goes away for another 20 minutes or so i think it has something to do with the coolant perhaps. im not exactly sure i got figure out how to get it to throw codes i tried cycling the key 5 times but that didnt work. so ill look it up tomorrow

sweeet! i have a 89 civic sedan i wanna turbo it someday =]

yeah i already have pretty much a whole turbo kit pieced together just need a few more small things then ill boost it. im only gonna run a t25 @ 7-10 p.s.i for a lil while just to get used to boost then i might get a z6 block and build it then run like 12-15 p.s.i on a t4 or some thing ill cross that bridge when i come to it

yeah.. i don't know much about turbo's.. any suggestions?

search forums and google things. it took me a year or so to figure out what i wanted to do beesandgoats.com ( i think is the name of the site ) has a really good forced induction write up

yeah i already have pretty much a whole turbo kit pieced together just need a few more small things then ill boost it. im only gonna run a t25 @ 7-10 p.s.i for a lil while just to get used to boost then i might get a z6 block and build it then run like 12-15 p.s.i on a t4 or some thing ill cross that bridge when i come to it

hey man if you're interested in a built block, I've got my Z6 up for sale. It'll be just about a complete swap. check my build thread for the info on it..the info should be on the first page or so.

hey man if you're interested in a built block, I've got my Z6 up for sale. It'll be just about a complete swap. check my build thread for the info on it..the info should be on the first page or so.

how much you looking to get for it? and i see your running/ran basically the same setup as what i plan to run. how did the t25 treat you? did you have to use a resistor box with the dsm injectors? do you think id be better off getting some off xenocron ? i only ask cause you have exp. with this setup. any problems you had that i should look out for would be nice to know of too. thanks

how much you looking to get for it? and i see your running/ran basically the same setup as what i plan to run. how did the t25 treat you? did you have to use a resistor box with the dsm injectors? do you think id be better off getting some off xenocron ? i only ask cause you have exp. with this setup. any problems you had that i should look out for would be nice to know of too. thanks

I'm looking to get $1500. I know that sounds a lot but it's more than half of what I payed for it, and about what you would pay for in just parts never mind all the machine work. Also comes with dsm blue top injectors installed. The resistor box is already soldered/shrink wrapped into the harness too. So no need to get something from xencron. Oil pan already has a drain line on it as well.

The dsm T25 went like a rape date on this engine. I just used the stock wastegate that came on the turbo and it consistently hit 15psi. Other than the turbo seals going bad on me, the set-up worked flawlessly! Never had any oil leaks or boost leaks right from the first start up.

Unfortunately I never got to dyno it because the turbo seals Sh*t the bed out on me and I couldn't afford to replace the turbo with a brand new one and then get tuned..

*Any other questions dude hit me with a PM so I don't miss the reply again. I'd be more than happy to answer them.

I'm looking to get $1500. I know that sounds a lot but it's more than half of what I payed for it, and about what you would pay for in just parts never mind all the machine work. Also comes with dsm blue top injectors installed. The resistor box is already soldered/shrink wrapped into the harness too. So no need to get something from xencron. Oil pan already has a drain line on it as well.

The dsm T25 went like a rape date on this engine. I just used the stock wastegate that came on the turbo and it consistently hit 15psi. Other than the turbo seals going bad on me, the set-up worked flawlessly! Never had any oil leaks or boost leaks right from the first start up.

Unfortunately I never got to dyno it because the turbo seals Sh*t the bed out on me and I couldn't afford to replace the turbo with a brand new one and then get tuned..

*Any other questions dude hit me with a PM so I don't miss the reply again. I'd be more than happy to answer them.

yeah ill have to get back to you about that at a later time cause atm thats deff outta my budget. im going to just boost my stock internal at like 7-10 p.s.i and keep my fingers crossed i need to find a cheap t25 tho. this kid up here by where i live has one in like new condition with less then 10k on it for 200 bucks it comes with downpipe and hoses but im not sure if i wanna spend 200 on it.

did you run coolant hoses or just use oil lines? cause i think i might use both to prolong the life of the turbo

Archived