opinions wanted

http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/2126156899.html <--------- this is the shell im thinking of buying. the kid says the head is still good but it doesnt matter because i have a perfect z6 head sitting in my garage. but i also have my d15b7 in my sedan that runs mint and i was thinking ill just buy the car take the z6 or y8 or w.e it is in this car out and build it for boost later and boost my b7 for the time being on low boost like 7-10 p.s.i. and drop that in the coupe. the reasoning for this is i got my sedan up on a lift not to long ago and realized that it is pretty well rotted out. so im gonna just scrap the sedan. just looking for some opinions thanks

http://maine.craigsl...2126156899.html <--------- this is the shell im thinking of buying. the kid says the head is still good but it doesnt matter because i have a perfect z6 head sitting in my garage. but i also have my d15b7 in my sedan that runs mint and i was thinking ill just buy the car take the z6 or y8 or w.e it is in this car out and build it for boost later and boost my b7 for the time being on low boost like 7-10 p.s.i. and drop that in the coupe. the reasoning for this is i got my sedan up on a lift not to long ago and realized that it is pretty well rotted out. so im gonna just scrap the sedan. just looking for some opinions thanks

for $400 you could probably get your money back out of it parting it out if you had to. not a bad find for that price. the problem is that it isn't a bad price and you hesitated long enough to ask us about it which means it is already sold to someone else.

<br />for $400 you could probably get your money back out of it parting it out if you had to. not a bad find for that price. the problem is that it isn't a bad price and you hesitated long enough to ask us about it which means it is already sold to someone else.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

actually the guy still has it but he keeps changing his posts all up first he said it has no rust now he is saying its rusted out and i dont even wanna waist my time going to look at it. this kinda sux cause i cant find a good shell anywhere around here for a decent price. ive put way to much work into my car to find out that its rotted to sh** . i hate people who spray undercoating over rust it only makes things worst . i wish i still lived in florida you barely ever see rusted out cars down there. its starting to look like ima have to travel down south to get a solid shell. i been piecing together a turbo kit and am close to boosting my car but i deff dont wanna boost my car the way it is.

so i got a new shell my girlfriend bought it for me. we paid $350 its another lx 4 door cause we both like the 4 door its convienent not having to get out to let people out of the back. its got a bad motor but im pulling the motor out of mine and dropping that in. ill start a new thread here in a few days and upload all the pics from the begining to end of the whole deal. i had to pull some body parts off mine to put on the new one its kinda funny how whats bad on the new one is still good on my old one. i cant wait to get everything said and done the new one has a sun roof woot woot.... lol. but all in all its gonna be pretty bad ass still gotta paint it after swappin motors and all the body parts. i love my girl friend so much she is so good to me

what a wasted post without pictures

:crazy:

sorry to disappoint but ill upload some when i get home my girl forgot her cable for her camera. i been takin a bunch of pics. btw i painted my honda emblems red ( the gf's idea ) and might i say it looks sexy. i been workin non stop since 6pm last night, im hoping to have everything buttoned up tomorrow and get some paint on it. like i said ill start a new post and add pics and what not.

Archived