hey new to HONDA!!!

bosoxfan1

Hey all im new to hondas for the most part as far as performance cars. I just bought a 2005 civic si hatchback mods are k&n typhoon intake, greddy exhaust, its dropped about an inch maybe 1.5" aftermarket headlights and thats about it besides a few other minor mods. I live in Reading PA area and am looking for other honda enthusiasts to cruise with and what not. My previous car which unfortunately i lost in an accident where i got t boned (it was deemed the other guys fault thank god) was a 2006 nissan sentra se-r spec-v so the tuning scene is not new to me just hondas. would love to hear from you guys thanks have a great day!!!

howdy. Basically to post a pic in that image box you need to put the web address of the picture. so for example.

View a pic on FB, Right click, go down to view image info, copy the image link..usually automatically highlights. then paste it into the image url box and it automatically pops up...

Archived