my car has a miss? plz help

ross615

i have a 93 da integra with a built b18a1 and when my car is idleing it has a bad miss and i smell fuel so its running rich and somedays it wants to jump and miss when im driving it occasionally die at stop sign i have replaced dizzy,plugs and plug wires,ecu, but it made no difference anyone have any ideas???

.... . . . . WHAT!?!??!

Why would you take the t-belt off to time the motor? Are you sure your cams are set right to begin with? Have you ever set timing on a motor before?

.... . . . . WHAT!?!??!

Why would you take the t-belt off to time the motor? Are you sure your cams are set right to begin with? Have you ever set timing on a motor before?

i mean i put the racing camgears on it i could be off a tooth

well make sure your cams are set correctly (take the cover off, set motor at #1 TDC and make sure your cams are set at #1 TDC) make sure your cam gears are set at 0deg and time the motor stock unless there is some reason you need to advance or time it.

well make sure your cams are set correctly (take the cover off, set motor at #1 TDC and make sure your cams are set at #1 TDC) make sure your cam gears are set at 0deg and time the motor stock unless there is some reason you need to advance or time it.

ok ill try that and let u know if it works

Archived