B18C1 GSR AT swap into EG civic

B1indEG

Alright so here is the deal I've got a 93 civic and I'm trying to do a B18C1 GSR AT swap into it, but my guys at the shop are telling me that the tranny is too big, but I checked with the guys I ordered it from and it came out of a 94-97 integra. I did a swap two years ago in a buddies same everything but ...well all I want to know is why is it bigger and if anyone has ran into this before how can I make it work. I need it to fit cause I know it fits but I have no idea to go about it..help plz

Alright so here is the deal I've got a 93 civic and I'm trying to do a B18C1 GSR AT swap into it, but my guys at the shop are telling me that the tranny is too big, but I checked with the guys I ordered it from and it came out of a 94-97 integra. I did a swap two years ago in a buddies same everything but ...well all I want to know is why is it bigger and if anyone has ran into this before how can I make it work. I need it to fit cause I know it fits but I have no idea to go about it..help plz

not sure why its bigger but what i do know is that there are different motor mounts made for the trannies. one is made for a automatic and another made for a manual trans. so make sure you got the right mount. was your car orginally a manual or was switched to manual. are you using new or old mounts. and waht exactly do you mean by to big?

not sure why its bigger but what i do know is that there are different motor mounts made for the trannies. one is made for a automatic and another made for a manual trans. so make sure you got the right mount. was your car orginally a manual or was switched to manual. are you using new or old mounts. and waht exactly do you mean by to big?

well it was an automatic and the new tranny is AT but as for motor mounts he was trying to use the old ones but that wasn't the problem he said that the tranny was over shooting the size by 3 inches wide and long so i talked to my guys and told them to heat the frame and bang it in, not sure if it was the right decision but I need it done.

yeah they fabricated my car to make it fit but now I have another problem so the motor they sent came out of a 97 integra but the ecu came out of a 95 gsx they company said it should work or some bullcrap but my mech's are saying they tried...im about wore out with this I dont know what to do about it they are both doing research into it to try to get it to work searching for wiring harnesses and everything.

the auto 's are a little bigger than the manuals.

nah man I said it right the first time a gsx...these frackers are retarded let me tell you something dont order crap from torontojdm....idk I'm buying another civic tomorrow just so I have something to role in but still it's my baby without a heart....

a 95 gsx? they put an ecu from a mitsubishi eclipse? well that cant turn out to well.....

i think you mean gsr

that made me laugh I didn't know that this site filters your cuss words ...lol I guess thats good

nah man I said it right the first time a gsx...these frackers are retarded let me tell you something dont order crap from torontojdm....idk I'm buying another civic tomorrow just so I have something to role in but still it's my baby without a heart....

My only guess would be....they're french canadian...whatever....I even asked the guys before I made the order about everypart what comes with it everything...they said it all originates from a 97 Acura Integra

yeah the filter is pretty fun.

why the hell would they think an ecu for a mitsu would work on that motor?

sue them.

+1

if you are not a troll and all this is really going on, find a lawyer. right fuxing now. what they did was completely illegal and immoral. if they knew half of what anyone did they would not have used that ecu.

how much did everything run you? whos idea was it to install the gsx ecu?

little over 2g and I guess the canadians who sent it to me

+1

if you are not a troll and all this is really going on, find a lawyer. right fuxing now. what they did was completely illegal and immoral. if they knew half of what anyone did they would not have used that ecu.

how much did everything run you? whos idea was it to install the gsx ecu?

Archived