Ever Put a HHO generator on a CRX? anyone?

I WhiP A CRX

they say that u can triple ur gas milage with one of theis hydrogen makers, so far every one ive seen is been home made, anyone kno of a HHO generator being made buy a company anywhere? and have u ever put one on any honda?

I have not seen any companies making these things, and there is a reason why. This topic has been thoroughly exhausted by myself and others. If I remember right, the topic came about back in 2006 or 2007.

Topics of interest are:

deuterium

tritium

heavy water

molar conductivity

electrolysis

Topics of importance:

entropy

enthalpy

thermodynamic free energy

first law of thermodynamics

second law of thermodynamics

third law of thermodynamics

law of conservation of energy

And finally, when you understand all of the above on a working level, look up:

perpetual machines

and you will understand why HHO generators do not work in the sense that they are unable to meet all the claims their fabricators make.

I have not seen any companies making these things, and there is a reason why. This topic has been thoroughly exhausted by myself and others. If I remember right, the topic came about back in 2006 or 2007.

Topics of interest are:

deuterium

tritium

heavy water

molar conductivity

electrolysis

Topics of importance:

entropy

enthalpy

thermodynamic free energy

first law of thermodynamics

second law of thermodynamics

third law of thermodynamics

law of conservation of energy

And finally, when you understand all of the above on a working level, look up:

perpetual machines

and you will understand why HHO generators do not work in the sense that they are unable to meet all the claims their fabricators make.

you could of just said they dont work

• 1 month later...

its not that obvious cuz i didnt kno

Hey don't feel bad bro I get attitudes and smart ass remarks from 90% of the people on here when I am looking for advice or anything like that

Seemed pretty obvious to me, but guess not to all.

Granted the theory is interesting, but you would be better off putting the effort of a HHO apparatus into something a little better off. If you are looking for fuel mileage check out gassavers.org, there is a eg there getting 90+ mpg.

• 1 month later...

we had a customer that had one installed by a different shop. The put the reservoir above the throttle, caused a siphon effect draining all the vinegar into the engine. He seized the engine and bent every rod. The theory is neat but non of the kits I have seen work, and if they did all they would do is through a check engine light for running rich. If it sounds to good to be true it is.

Archived