SWAPPING B18B1 AUTO INTO B18B1 MANUAL

kenspadetegs

Ok hopefully someone has done this, probably a million times so i hope this is a easy question. I have a b18b1 automatic. I am putting the motor out of the automatic into my db8 that is manual. my only question is will i have any problems with the harness connections???? i have the manual trans already on the newer motor(automatic b18) now im just wondering if theres anything i might be missing or that i will run into without warning. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

So basicly i have a motor out of a automatic 95 and i need to use that motor will the harnesses plug together quickly

use the 95 motor in my 94 manual sorry about any confusion

Ok hopefully someone has done this, probably a million times so i hope this is a easy question. I have a b18b1 automatic. I am putting the motor out of the automatic into my db8 that is manual. my only question is will i have any problems with the harness connections???? i have the manual trans already on the newer motor(automatic b18) now im just wondering if theres anything i might be missing or that i will run into without warning. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

So basicly i have a motor out of a automatic 95 and i need to use that motor will the harnesses plug together quickly

use the 95 motor in my 94 manual sorry about any confusion

its funny when someone asks a question thats not about bolt on this or bolt on that but when a real question is asked everyone just skips over it and comments negitivly on some ricer that is asking if his 3ft wing is COOL enough or not or if he should go with the black headlights or the chrome ones.....evryones all over that crap

what happened to the forums where youd go and other enthusiasts would be more than happy to help instead of some kid trying to make himself look cool to all his little buddies.......... :thumbsup:

if anyone out there who actually knows crap about crap please reply your kindness is much appreciated

umm you're first post was at night, and your second one above was also at night..it take on occasion more than an hour for a reply...Plus when there's two threads made for the same question...the answer's might be in the other one

its funny when someone asks a question thats not about bolt on this or bolt on that but when a real question is asked everyone just skips over it and comments negitivly on some ricer that is asking if his 3ft wing is COOL enough or not or if he should go with the black headlights or the chrome ones.....evryones all over that crap

Yes it is funny isn't it? It is side splittingly hilarious that the people who don't know the answer to your question, haven't chimed in and cluttered your thread with useless information. The nerve of them!

Would you like reply from someone who knows what they are talking about? Or a general stab in the dark from someone who doesn't? Not having much experience with Integra's aside from driving one once, I'll give you a quick answer to your question.

My answer: Um sure? Go for it.

Now, if you would prefer a solid gold answer from someone who has maybe done what you are asking about, or has a vast cache of Integra knowledge, I suggest you lay off the caffeine and wait until said person happens upon your post.

As for the rest of us useless arseholes: we apologize sincerely for not having the required information to help you, the very instant you requested it. I know I will brush up on my Integra theory after lunch, and I'm sure the rest of us will too, just in case your lordship runs into any more difficulties. :rolleyes:

what happened to the forums where youd go and other enthusiasts would be more than happy to help instead of some kid trying to make himself look cool to all his little buddies.......... :thumbsup:

if anyone out there who actually knows crap about crap please reply your kindness is much appreciated

Aaaahhhhh yes, the forums where everybody knew your name. And they were always glad you came. ..

You have a laughably idealistic view of how forums work. You seem to think that a forum is like some form of business where you just walk in, make a demand, and, everyone jumps into action on the double to comply. No one is being paid to be here. No one is mandated to assist you. If someone has the knowledge you seek, they may share it with you when they decide to visit the forum... then again after your tone here today I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. I know I wouldn't.

Bottom line: The world doesn't stop because you have a question, so chill out.

I can't help either, so I will make a worthless comment because it downright tickles me that someone is ruining a manual transmission vehicle by putting an autotragic in it. So sad.

Couple things I can add, it won't work correctly unless you have the automatic ECU, and the intake manifolds are not the same between the vehicles. make sure your sensors are correct lest you blow the motor

Xeryon, If i understand his post he is using a motor from an automatic car and putting the motor onto his manual trans, and into his car.

But i to have no info about integras to add. But he wanted posts so here is one more.

Xeryon, If i understand his post he is using a motor from an automatic car and putting the motor onto his manual trans, and into his car.

But i to have no info about integras to add. But he wanted posts so here is one more.

Yes, the original post was worded odd and I misunderstood it. Same principle goes: use the manual intake manifold on the manual setup. if he swaps the motors he should swap the manifold at the same time.

couple of things for you kenspadetegs! love when people add there car into there username! +1 point.... but -1 for considering yourself an enthusiast... and i dont know crap about crap but i do know what that white spec on the top of chicken crap is...its KEN!!! first if your db8 is stock then you had a b18b in there and you are wanting to swap that out for a b18b... so just swap the damn thing and be done! cause in the length of time it took you to b!tch and moan you could have googled it! what you do is take your distributor, starter, etc and just swap EVERYTHING over to the new engine!!! problem solved!!!

Archived