Hey Guys n Gals

Joe W

Been caught up with work so much the past couple of months that I haven't really been on here. What's new here... Well I sold the S2K because I wanted a truck and could make better use of it so I picked up an 05 Ram 1500 crew cab 4x4, wasn't my first choice but I still love it. Also finally parted ways with the red CRX leaving me with my white HF, which is in the process of getting a zc I had sitting and si trans. This is pretty much a temporary thing so I can start driving it while I work on getting the rest of the project going. We'll see how far I make it before life butts in and I want to buy a house and have a kid lol, but I should have a couple years before that happens. Lastly I still have my Nightster which I have done stage 1 with (pipes, air cleaner and power commander) I love this thing but I kinda want a sport bike too just can't afford insurance.

Can't promise that I will be back often, but I will at least make an attempt. Hope everyone is doing well with everything they have going on!

Thanks, life is good. Yeah I wish I hadn't gotten rid of it now but I was bound to get in trouble, maybe I'll get another later on downthe road after I have a house nd garage.

Archived