handleing

shadoe1998

Its impossible unless you convert to RWD. FWD has mad understeer while RWD has oversteer

To help you would start by adding some good sticky tires, lower the vehicle with quality parts, add upper/lower tie bars, upgrade the rear sway bar.

If your that intrested I would suggest you learn every thing you can about suspension.

How it works

why it works

what modification due to handling

etc. . . . .

a good place to start is a boook called - How To Make Your Car Handle by Fred Puhn

www.summitracing.com

RWD = rear wheel drive.

Have you even driven an S2000 or do you just want it to handle like a sports car?

I see you are asking about everything for your car, just do some simple research on the net.

Its impossible unless you convert to RWD. FWD has mad understeer while RWD has oversteer

its called anti sway bars. you can have any car set up to understeer, oversteer, or be neutral. all it takes is anti sway bars. FWD only has "m4d und3urst33r y0" if you have tons of power, and no suspension mods.

To help you would start by adding some good sticky tires, lower the vehicle with quality parts, add upper/lower tie bars, upgrade the rear sway bar. 

yeah thats pretty much right. i would keep the stock front sway bar, and use a comptech rear swaybar.

If your that intrested I would suggest you learn every thing you can about suspension.

by asking me. i'll tell you what to get. i like spending other people's money for them

i was told by a guy with a hatch who autocrosses that the rear strut tower bar helps out the most...while the front strut tower bar is realtively unnoticeable.

LMFAO dude your posts always make me laugh...

Archived