Import Alliance

hiemsnox

Im assuming atleast some of you guys know about Import Alliance.

I have a friend here who is going this year and im considering going as well...

its like the 17-18 of july in TN

from what ive seen it looks pretty interesting and it looks like there is usually a huge turn out

Ill be way more considering to go if i knew some of you guys would be going and if you know any reason why i shouldnt go also would be appreciated.(thats if you know any reasons of course)

if it looks like there would be a decent amount wanting to go ill try to set up a meet of some sort...

my car was there last year.. last year was the biggest turn out theyve had there.. they had a little section about IA im hondatuning last year... its a nice show to go to and there are ALOT of nice cars!

you should definately go.. just make sure you show up early if youre putting your car in there or if you want to get in the gate at a reasonable time.. it took my friend 2.5 hours to get the sol in the gate and he showed up an hour and a half early.. but its a must go.. alot people go from TN, AL, FL, GA, KY.. i think there were a few cars from CA last year..

my car was there last year.. last year was the biggest turn out theyve had there.. they had a little section about IA im hondatuning last year... its a nice show to go to and there are ALOT of nice cars!

you should definately go.. just make sure you show up early if youre putting your car in there or if you want to get in the gate at a reasonable time.. it took my friend 2.5 hours to get the sol in the gate and he showed up an hour and a half early.. but its a must go.. alot people go from TN, AL, FL, GA, KY.. i think there were a few cars from CA last year..

IM gladd you have god things to say about it... ill deff have to go early thats for sure lol...

the picture in my sig is a picture someone took of my car from hondatech last year.. there is a IA thread here somewhere on HF also.. theres alot of pictures.. ill try to find it..

the picture in my sig is a picture someone took of my car from hondatech last year.. there is a IA thread here somewhere on HF also.. theres alot of pictures.. ill try to find it..

that would be awesome... i really would liket o try to see if anyone else here wants to go

id be down to go.. i would just take the BMW because the sol is getting ripped apart here soon hopefully.. but im in gayassed CA :dry:

ill be going if i can get my sol finished and know that its running good... im hopefuly getting the engine swaps done this weekend

A bunch of peeps from MA went as well. Including a buddy of mine with a '95 IGP vtec sol boosted..and he blew it up down there too..I'd love to go, but this year it's not in the cards maybe next.

Archived