WTB - OEM Del Sol rear spoiler

OSOLMIO

Looking for a truly OEM rear spoiler for my Del Sol not a facsimile. Would prefer white since the car is white but that is a preference only. Would like the hardware and any seals or gaskets to install it.

Thanks

Looking for a truly OEM rear spoiler for my Del Sol not a facsimile. Would prefer white since the car is white but that is a preference only. Would like the hardware and any seals or gaskets to install it.

Thanks

You can has mine for cheap if you want it. It is in primer, you will have to do like I did with my first Sol and make your own gaskets.

You can has mine for cheap if you want it. It is in primer, you will have to do like I did with my first Sol and make your own gaskets.

Is there a gasket kit available from someone? Last time I made a gasket I had to cut it out of an old rubber tire tube. You know it rains here in the Pacific Northwest 9 months out of the year so I want to really make sure it does not leak into the trunk. I guess I could load it up with clear silicone sealer but if it is factory I would like factory hardware and gaskets.

Is there a gasket kit available from someone? Last time I made a gasket I had to cut it out of an old rubber tire tube. You know it rains here in the Pacific Northwest 9 months out of the year so I want to really make sure it does not leak into the trunk. I guess I could load it up with clear silicone sealer but if it is factory I would like factory hardware and gaskets.

Dealer possibly? I see no listing for anything to do with spoiler on Majestic's web site??

Dealer possibly? I see no listing for anything to do with spoiler on Majestic's web site??

Any cracks or pits that need filling before it is painted? Are the bolts attached to the legs or are they threaded up through the trunk into the spoiler?

Any cracks or pits that need filling before it is painted? Are the bolts attached to the legs or are they threaded up through the trunk into the spoiler?

I had to remove the screws holding the legs to spoiler cause they were rusted to hell!! So I would recommend SS screws, and new nuts. I am not looking to make a ton of money off of any one. Just ask Dave how my parts sales go with him!:laugh:

HPIM2969.jpg

HPIM2968.jpg

HPIM2967.jpg

Archived