My new used POS. Oh yes, a POS.

Not bad for the price. I almost bought a legend before I got my newest project. Always liked the 2 door body style. What part of FL are you from btw?

Tallahassee area at the moment

• 1 month later...

Aaaaaaaaand I spent all of 15 minutes searching for problems similar to what my car has..

...Aaaaand after 15 minutes of playing with what appeared to be the problem, the car fired up with no issue.

PGMFI Main Relay apparently went bad. People who have replaced them before said if you don't hear it click (which is pretty noticeable after listening in on it rather than going on with my day to day, hop in start it and go routine), and don't hear the fuel pump (which is fairly quiet) the relay is probably bad. Before it broke down completely it was intermittently failing.. Guess it's died completely. Though I was able to pull it out, tap it several times, reconnect it and fire the car up.. That was promising.

Guess I just need to buy the relay now.

Archived