exhaust info

redneck

i took my car to an exhaust shop here in town and told him what i wanted and a quote...ect anyways he sayed he offered to put a glasspack befor the flowmaster, dose anyone know why he sayed that? can that replace a resognator? or should i have bolth or just one??? im gunna get my exhaust done here monday if there open due to the holliday.

dont get a gay glasspack.

just get the piping, cat, and muffler.

thats why i asked lol. speed deamon told me to get a resognator on there to....

Pretty much..

Either buy a decent exhaust system.. Or get your own piping, highflow cat (or one you punched out if you don't have smog checks) and an axleback or something. No need for a glasspack. That's more for old school V8's than anything else.

Pretty much..

Either buy a decent exhaust system.. Or get your own piping, highflow cat (or one you punched out if you don't have smog checks) and an axleback or something. No need for a glasspack. That's more for old school V8's than anything else.

right i knew that. well i have a 4 2 1 header, flowmaster, and they have test pipes there at the shop with 2.25 pipe.

Archived