I'm a noob! 8-)

carta79

what don't you like about the projectors? i know a guy with an rsx with them and they look really nice on his car...especially with just the halo's on. but i dont' think i'd ever get them for any car other than a bmw.

The light output is horrible! Also, for some reason I keep having to replace bulbs because they keep blowing out.

A piece of metal frame from within the engine bay covers the backside of the bulb socket (bulb near turn signal indicator). I can't change the bulb that blew out :mad:

supedupviper- thx for the welcome & compliment!

yeah welcome and hella nice car...where in ct are u at??...while hubby gone(nosaj81_2000) i am in montville..

:D

I'm guessing he's in the military. I'm not that far from New London County. What's (nosaj81_2000) it's not in your profile. I thought your a messican from messico! :p

Hondachika18: ty ;-)

Have you ladies ever posted pics anywhere? I know men on the internet that pretend they are women! Honda-acura.net is full of them.

nosaj81_200 is a memeber and my hubby..yes he is tdy...and we are stationed in new mexico..but he tdy so i visting...in ct..this is where we lived before the military...oh i am not a mexxican...pure white girl from the east coast...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Hello everyone!

I'm from Connecticut and I drive a slightly modified 1999 Accord Sedan LX . My recent mods are a VIS invader hood, 18' Velox VX-k rims, DC DAC intake and some blackhousing projectors that I'm not to happy with.

All comments welcomed!

Will C

377069_20_full.jpg

377069_17_full.jpg

its a nice looking car I'll give it to you its just alot times people talk bs on here that doesnt either have a car or if they do have one its a pos that why why I took offense but your right that why people make post for opions

its a nice looking car I'll give it to you its just alot times people talk bs on here that doesnt either have a car or if they do have one its a pos that why why I took offense but your right that why people make post for opions

I understand where your coming from 100%. Those people are called haters, I'm not a hater. I was giving you my honest opinion. Like I said your hatch has alot of potential to look even better appearance wise. It's true that your altezza tail lamps and your projectors match up nicely with your car, I'll give you that.

I hate altezzas personally because in my opinion they make any vehicle look tacky/ cheap. My reason for disliking projectors is because the light output blows, you can't see crap at night unless you have an HID upgrade.

Remember that your on the internet and nobodys opinion counts but your own. If you like the way your car came out then that's all that matters. If I were you I would concentrate more on suspension then appearance. You have a Tokico coilover system right, finish that off with some heavy tie and sway bars. Your car is lightweight, and could have even better handling characteristics.

Archived