new to honda

gap

hey guys

i am new to this forum and i have never owned a honda nor driven one. i am 16 and am getting ready to buy a del sol within the next few months (hopefully a 94 VTECH). i just wanted to get some input on these cars before i buy because i really love these cars and want to make sure it is worth it for my first vehicle. thanks

The Del Sol can make a great 1st car as long as you can find and afford one in good condition.

Review the pinned items at the top of the Del Sol section on here, and you'll have a good idea what to look for, aside from the usual car stuff.

If the one you settle on has some issues, there are plenty of people on here that can assist with information and tips on repairs.

Good luck.

The Del Sol can make a great 1st car as long as you can find and afford one in good condition.

Review the pinned items at the top of the Del Sol section on here, and you'll have a good idea what to look for, aside from the usual car stuff.

If the one you settle on has some issues, there are plenty of people on here that can assist with information and tips on repairs.

Good luck.

thanks. im finding alot on craigslist that are in good condition all have 100,000+ miles on them.

A 94 Del Sol is a 17 yea old car now. If you are finding ones with 100000 miles on them that's a good low mileage find.

What state are you in? Makes a huge difference in things to look for as Del Sols didn't handle midwest winters very well.

A 94 Del Sol is a 17 yea old car now. If you are finding ones with 100000 miles on them that's a good low mileage find.

What state are you in? Makes a huge difference in things to look for as Del Sols didn't handle midwest winters very well.

Southern Maryland.

Hey, you're right between Tallhamer and I, so if you run into troubles we might be able to drop by and help. Anyway, I bought a 93 Del Sol as my first car, and it's worked out rather well for me. I've regretted the lack of a back seat a time or two, but apart from that it's surprisingly practical for a two-seater. Just know what you're looking at when you go to pick it up, I spent $2800 on mine and had to drop $1500 into it to pass safety/emissions inspection. You won't have to deal with PA's nazis, but still better to know what you're getting into.

Here's one up here: http://harrisburg.craigslist.org/cto/1705431942.html

Needs stock bumpers and tails... but apart from that, it's a 94 VTEC with 131k miles.

hey guys

i am new to this forum and i have never owned a honda nor driven one. i am 16 and am getting ready to buy a del sol within the next few months (hopefully a 94 VTECH). i just wanted to get some input on these cars before i buy because i really love these cars and want to make sure it is worth it for my first vehicle. thanks

vtec.....

Archived