wheels

del sol 422

i have a set of integra ls mesh wheels but i dont know the best way to clean them up what do you guys consider like some kind of cleaner or a way to clean them i dont wnt to sand blast them or nothing like that i just want to clean them i need some ideas please i cant be riding in a clean ass whip with some crapty shoes :laugh: help me please

clean them how?

are they just dirty, are they rashed, is the clear coat coming off, etc..

if theyre just dirty just use some good ole elbow greese or you could get a degreaser like purple power and spray it on and let it sit for about 3 to 5 mins and wash it off.. i have this spray on stuff i bought from these vendors that you spray on, let it sit for 3 to 5 mins, and just wipe off with a towel.. it keeps the wheels really clean for a while, it supposedly repels brake dust.. they still get dusty after extensive use of your brakes but it actually works for a little while..

I see where hes coming from - mesh wheels are a pita due to all the little nooks and crannies. You are just going to have to get down with a couple scrub brushes and work. Even the spray on cleaners like Brian noted won't get the grime out of all those small crevices like an old toothbrush will.

sand blast em then paint it red ,black ,blue ,green etc... with a polish lip

ehh i wouldnt blast them.. id aircraft strip them if anything.. but DONT paint them.. thats ugly IMO :pukez:

I see where hes coming from - mesh wheels are a pita due to all the little nooks and crannies. You are just going to have to get down with a couple scrub brushes and work. Even the spray on cleaners like Brian noted won't get the grime out of all those small crevices like an old toothbrush will.

+1.. i can use the cleaners because i have blades.. you have meshies.. looks like youll have to be on your hands and knees scrubbing all on that ish!!

Archived