98 Honda civic for sale

musedrainfall

I'm about due for a new car. I've loved my Civic but it's gettin' old.

- Black Honda Civic EX coupe

- Just over 170k miles

- AEM cold intake

- Skunk2 cat-back exhaust system

- Skunk2 lowering springs (about 1.5" drop)

- Dual halo projector headlights (1 halo is burnt out and will need replacing)

- Blacked-out tail lights

- Cracked windshield

- Dent in trunk

- Sunroof doesn't work

- Alpine speaker system and Kenwood head unit

- Car runs rough, mechanic told me it is most likely due to an exhaust leak

- Driver's side window doesn't roll up all the way (about 2" short of closing)

With the exception of what's listed, the car is in pretty good physical shape, no rust.

I also have a set of 17" Konig rims with new tires that I had on the car and I'm looking to sell either with the car or on their own.

I'm looking for $1,700 OBO, or $2,000 with the rims. (Cash only)

I live in the Algonquin/Elgin area in Illinois and buyer would have to pick the car up from my house or at a meeting spot around the area. If anyone is interested and would like more pictures of the car, just let me know.

front.jpg

side.jpg

Yea..he's selling it on a public website and it's stolen. Most jacked cars are scrapped or parted out. Or are sold by word of mouth. Got license plate numbers visible and everything.

Dumbest thief ever if he is one. Doubtful though. His username is vaguely familiar to me. Besides, it's not an "EK".

Haha. It's not stolen. Like I said, it runs rough and I just want to get rid of it.

id raise the price then. i guarantee if you post it for 1700 Negotiable someone would bite for 1500. either way good luck with the sale

Archived