What's A Good Mod For My 2010 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe?

TonyLeonardz_101

welcome to HF but as far as mods i dont know of any but i would take it back to the dealer to have it done or you could void your warranty and that wouldnt be good. just trying to help would hate to see that happen

* New To The Forums Here*

Just Recently Bought A 2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 Coupe.

Thinking Of Adding On Some Mods But Not Sure Which To Start With?

Any One With Some Suggestions?

Well As Far As Looks Goes The Whole Car Looks Sexy As It Sits.

Suspension wise the car rides nice and i'm scared to lower it because im gonna gain looks but lose

the nice ride feeling. I was looking into flash tuners ( that don't exist yet ) and exhaust. Cold Air Intake would be cool to.

Well As Far As Looks Goes The Whole Car Looks Sexy As It Sits.

Suspension wise the car rides nice and i'm scared to lower it because im gonna gain looks but lose

the nice ride feeling. I was looking into flash tuners ( that don't exist yet ) and exhaust. Cold Air Intake would be cool to.

well here is the thing you would still have a nice ride just depends on who you go with i mean i have h&r springs and they ride great. it just depends. it will cost you to still have a good ride but money shouldnt matter bc when you start going for the cheaps thing that is most of the time with sh!t start breaking bc it is not as good

Archived