what do you guys think about 01 preludge

what do you guys think about the 2001 preludge ? im planning to buy a new car and i kinda got my eye set on a preludge. the car is going for $6000 has 87000 miles on it. Kinda want to get some input on this car. pros and cons sorta thing and if the engine is a reliable engine . I already done my research on this car like crazy but i sorta want some input from the guys that actually own hondas what do you think about this car? is it worth it?is it a good starter car?

Well first of all, its a Prelude. Do you have pictures of the car online or is it a local purchase. It also depends on what model it is because the motors will be different.

it a local seller he actually lives down the street and no i dont have any pic huh and from what i noe the 97 to 01 5th gen has all the same engine like i said i just want feed back if it a good starter car

it a local seller he actually lives down the street and no i dont have any pic huh and from what i noe the 97 to 01 5th gen has all the same engine like i said i just want feed back if it a good starter car

Yes, it is.

97 to 01 do not have the same engine. Technically, it is the same engine code but the engines were not the same. The 97-98 were 195hp output, in 99-01 they changed the head and the car hit 200hp. 99 is the best of all the years as the car weighed the same as the 97+98 year but had the slightly higher output. In 00 and 01 the car gained about 100 pounds or so and retained the same output as the 99

• 2 weeks later...

Archived