Cupcakin. (Cupecake Meet 6. *HD*)

Hey everyone, first post.

This is a video we shot over the weekend over here in Austin Texas. A lot of people are diggin the video so I thought I'd share the link with you guys. The content is relevant. If you enjoy the video, please rate or comment and of course...linking it around to friends or other forums will help it get seen by more people.

Enjoy! :happy:

*MOD* Can you please fix the typo in my thread title? It should read "Cupcakin. (Cupcake Meet 6. *HD*)". Thanks!

thanks for the compliments. It's a free event. You just show up and sign in. It's called the Cupcake Meet. A bunch of hot chicks sell cupcakes and crap, and you walk around cakin' and looking at cars. Or if you're me, you walk around with a bulky tripod catching peoples awkward moments of camera and shooting cars every once in a while lol

www.cupcakemeet.com

thanks for the compliments. It's a free event. You just show up and sign in. It's called the Cupcake Meet. A bunch of hot chicks sell cupcakes and crap, and you walk around cakin' and looking at cars. Or if you're me, you walk around with a bulky tripod catching peoples awkward moments of camera and shooting cars every once in a while lol

www.cupcakemeet.com

Does this take place in the same place?

another cool thing is that everything is free except the cupcakes. so even getting a pro shoot of your car with models is free. you just sign up. this all takes place in Austin Texas. Might be worth the trip though if you wanted to spend a weekend in Austin doing cool crap and seeing the sights

Archived