Interior Question

Luckyzach

The dash is clean. But I want the shiny look. I was wonder if you have to candy paint it to get the look. I've seen some Del Sol's that have this kind of interior and I really want this kind of interior.

Yeah thats just painted, with some custom fiberglass work as well.

I also wouldn't recommend doing this to your daily driver. If the interior is glossy like that youre going to get some glare from the sun.

Also things on the interior are usually soft, not hard and glossy.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3140557 This is an example of what I want to do my interior. I don't know how to do a single picture.

That is positively the ugliest car I have ever seen.

You won't be able to make your dash look like that since your dash is textured and padded vinyl. The dash in that car is all custom fiberglass. Since the fiberglass is a ridged product you can paint and polish it any way you want to get that look.

Well, Since you guys mention that about it will probably blind me when I'm driving I probably wont do it.... I know that Del Sol doesnt look that good but it's the only one I could find with the fiberglass dash, at the moment.

Archived