Glove boxes?

lizsol

it will fit, but you will also need the striker latch for the 94. Whats broken on the 93 box? Pending I might be willing to trade you sraight up for my good condidtion 95 and its striker.

Whats broken on the 93 box? Pending I might be willing to trade you sraight up for my good condidtion 95 and its striker.

The bottom part of the glove box that screws on under the dash. Not sure if thats the striker your talking about.

See?? I would be able to sell my glovebox, which is in PERFECT condition.....this is why I am hesitant to let the ins co give me $400 for scrap for my del sol (see other thread....Help! What is my del Sol worth). I'm telling you, you can't find parts for the '93 - even at junk yards - and ESPECIALLY not parts for the Samba Green ones. I'm thinking that the factory green spoiler and the factory green wheels, alone, would be worth a lot more than $400. Of course, I don't know how to take the spoiler off and and am not particularly mechanical, etc. so

I don't want to take on more than I can do, either...

Yeah you could make more than $400 if you stripped and sold your sol in bits, but your insurance company isn't going to take that in to account when they kinda buy your sol for scrap...

You don't have to be mechanical to take apart your car really, all it would be is unscrewing bits n bobs. It just depends if you wanna have a sol in pieces on your drive way for months.

Exactly....this is STRESSING ME OUT!

See?? I would be able to sell my glovebox, which is in PERFECT condition.....this is why I am hesitant to let the ins co give me $400 for scrap for my del sol (see other thread....Help! What is my del Sol worth). I'm telling you, you can't find parts for the '93 - even at junk yards - and ESPECIALLY not parts for the Samba Green ones. I'm thinking that the factory green spoiler and the factory green wheels, alone, would be worth a lot more than $400. Of course, I don't know how to take the spoiler off and and am not particularly mechanical, etc. so

I don't want to take on more than I can do, either...

a true del sol owner would fix there del sol.. yours really isnt bad at all

a true del sol owner would fix there del sol.. yours really isnt bad at all

Yea, a true owner who has the skill and ability to do so, has another vehicle to use while doing so, and has the money to do so. That's just not me, unfortunately.

I think that I have found a solution, tho.

Yea, a true owner who has the skill and ability to do so, has another vehicle to use while doing so, and has the money to do so. That's just not me, unfortunately.

I think that I have found a solution, tho.

realy just gota learn like i did and pick up a cheap car for like 500 dollars

• 3 weeks later...

Archived