ABS

Bravesball20

Ok so I've had my accord for a few months which my dad gave me. Ever since he's had it, it has had the ABS light on but i thought big deal it still works. Lately though it's been making a buzzing sound when i start the car and takes a bit for the light to turn on. It's also been leaking either brake fluid or oil right next to the right front wheel. Not a lot but just a few drops a month. I'm wondering if there is anything I could do to fix this without wasting too much money since I'm not employed at the moment. Help me out people.

Either your Accumulator o-ring (likely) or your ABS Modulator Pump Motor o-ring (not likely) or both (not likely) have failed. Spend ~$10 and replace them both.

I've talked to you about this before as mine does the same thing. Are those easy to replace?

It is uber easy. I have a tear down DIY thread in the works with at present 76 images. But, don't wait on me, you don't need a DIY to replace those two o-rings.

I'll do my best. That site you gave me, the torrents won't download. I'll just use common sense I guess.

Archived