Another car not starting topic :(

EDDIE Z

Well I already had a topic about my car not starting sometimes so sorry bout this post. Well I changed my distributor but still no luck. The problem is that my fuel pump won't start some times. What could it be? My relay? No power to fuel pump? How could I check? I don't have money to be spending on all this I already spent on the dizzy. Any thought guys? Oh my car is a 92 civic hatch. Thx!

It would help out greatly if you sand down the thermostat housing mounting spot to shiny aluminum, as well as the ring terminal. This may or may not be your issue but it sure as crap wont hurt because that ground can be responsible for TON's of weird problems on a honda.

It would help out greatly if you sand down the thermostat housing mounting spot to shiny aluminum, as well as the ring terminal. This may or may not be your issue but it sure as crap wont hurt because that ground can be responsible for TON's of weird problems on a honda.

Thnx alot man I'll be trying the multimeter and sanding down the thermostat.

Well I changed the dizzy bout it turned out to be a piece of crap. Its leaking oil and oil had gotten inside the dizzy twice already going back to my old one I'll post pics of it later. I dont think its the dizzy though so the one I got when I bought the car should be fine.

2ivle8l.jpg

dma4u9.jpg

This is my original dizzy the machanic said I needed a new one he also said the spring inside was coroded that water had gotten in it. But it works fine. I got a new one but its crap oil keeps getting in it and spilling all over my engine. But my real problem is that if my car gets to hot it wont start because of the fact the my fuel bump wont prime sometimes. Im going to replace the main relay. Sorry bout pics there were taking with my phone.

Archived