value/blaze kit on TL

this is a members ride from the TL forum. he's selling this baby :( the ride is sportin "value sports" front and side skirts with a "blaze" back end. he also bought the foglights, which doesn't come with the value front end. its a sweet kit yet super expensive. the guys got boucoup (sp? french word for "a lot") money!!

post-71-1061175914.jpg

post-71-1061175998.jpg

post-71-1061176090.jpg

post-71-1061176186.jpg

post-71-1061176275.jpg

post-71-1061176424.jpg

post-71-1061176494.jpg

post-71-1061176580.jpg

yeah i was about to comment on that but forgot. im not crazy about his wheels but then again, i got something like that on my car right now but i only bought it b/c it was DIRT cheap. im planning on getting some chromies in the future.

yeah i was about to comment on that but forgot. im not crazy about his wheels but then again, i got something like that on my car right now but i only bought it b/c it was DIRT cheap. im planning on getting some chromies in the future.

yeah, i'm not against the wheels because they do look good on the car, but i can think of a handful of other rims (you've posted pictures) that would look better.

a friend of mine just totalled his civic and he's got some old white enkei 5 spoke rims on it...rp01 maybe, not sure about the name. i'd buy them off him if i weren't selling my car.

Archived