New here with a .................

79cvcc

i went to the vergina car meet an there where two of those out there bra with some TLC an a lil money u can make that thing a str8 10

shut up. your posts makes me angry.

Lolol.

Wassup, Humphries.

Nothing much. Just noticed you've joined this wonderful little forum. Welcome.

This car is great. Very, Very intelligent person behind the keyboard and in real life.

Post the old school pics of your cars throughout the ages, QD.

• 1 year later...

Holy cow, it's been a long time (2 years exactly almost, lolol). Sorry I was away for a while. Here is an update on the car.

I landed an actual set of Civic fender mirrors (others were generic). I had a front air dam made for the car. I got the car painted. I got a set of 13x5.5 Carroll Shelby wheels with Sumitomo 175/50-13 tires on them. I got a dealer option stripe down the side. Had a promotional Civic front tag made, copied from an actual '70s tag. Just received, last week, a Japanese market only dash clock. These were not available anywhere but the JDM.

I also ended up with 3 more magazine appearances. It's come a ways, but still a ways to go.

Hope you enjoy the following pictures. They go from ready for paint to last week.

Stripped001.jpg

Stripped002.jpg

Stripped003-1.jpg

Stripped001-3.jpg

1979HondaCivics004.jpg

1979HondaCivics003.jpg

ImportAlliance2011Spring5big.jpg

stsimons2011014.jpg

1979HondaCivics007.jpg

1979HondaCivics009.jpg

damn, i wish i had the skills (patience mainly) to go something like that... looks great.

i actually kinda like the front lip/defuser/what ever you wanna call it... it wouldn't work for my eg but with that body style that big of a lip looks good.

Archived